· Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
· 100% Brand New and High Quality.
· Easy to use：A3967 microstepping driver is a simple motor driver,compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
· EasyDriver Shield Stepper Motor Driver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor.
· The EasyDriver has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control!
· Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. The A3967 IC will be damaged.
A3967 microstepping driver
MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
EasyDriver A3967 microstepping driver with single row pin headers