· ESP32CAM is an image recognition development board, integrated ESP32 (4M Flash + 520K RAM) chip and 2 million pixel camera (OV2640).
· Support WiFi-image transmission and USB port debugging.
· The firmware is pre-installed on the hardware, developed through ESP-IDF programming, running the WiFi-camera application.
· The default program output image size is 600 * 800, you can output a larger size by optimizing the program.
· The module can generate a WIFI hotspot AP, so you can use a mobile phone, PC or other devices to get the camera picture wirelessly through WIFI, or you can get the camera picture wired through the module's GROVE interface.
Image sensor: OV2640
Maximum resolution: 2 million pixels
Transmission rate: UXGA / SXGA: 15fps, SVGA: 30fps, CIF: 60fps
Output format: YUV (422/420) / YCbCr422, RGB565 / 555, 8-bit compressed data
Dimensions: 20.5 × 46.5 × 11.5mm
1. Designed based on ESP32
2. CP2104 USB TTL
3. 2M pixel image sensor
4. 65 ° viewing angle
1 x ESP32CAM Board with OV2640 Camera Module