· Add the RF interface of nRF24L01 and the Nokia 5110 LCD interface, which is very convenient for game development.
· Add a Bluetooth module interface to facilitate Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
· Add I2C communication interface to facilitate the connection of I2C devices.
· With 1 PS2 cross rocker with button, 4 round buttons and 2 small buttons.
· The on-board switch can switch between 3.3V and 5V, and this module can be used for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32.
The push buttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6; the related pin will be low when a certain button is pressed. JoystickY-Axis movement will produce a proportional analogue voltage on analogue pin 0, while, Joystick X-Axis movement will produce a analog signal on analog pin 1. Operating voltage :3.5v or 5v. Power:2W.
1*Game joystick expansion board