· This meter is an intelligent semiconductor device analyzer, it can measure most of the diodes, bipolar transistors, Junction/MOS FETs and low power thyristors.
· Automatically identifies the type of devices and pin outs, measures the current gain HFE, gate threshold and FET junction capacitance, a typical application is to pair two transistors or identifies an unknown SMD device.
· The pin of a component can be automatically tested and the data will be shown on the LCD display whose resolution is 128 x 64 with a backlight.
· Power-on voltage detection function. The shutdown current is only 20nA, which supports battery operation.
· Automatic shutdown function can avoid unnecessary waste, save battery energy.
Working power: DV 9V
Operating current: 25mA
Capacitor Range: 25pF-100000uF
Standby current: 0.02uA
Resistor Range: 0.1Ω -50MΩ
Inductance Range: 0.01mH - 20H
PCB Size: 63 x 71 mm
LCD Display: 128 x 64
Normal Testing Speed: 2 seconds
Shutdown Current: 20nA
1. Operates with ATmega328 microcontrollers.
2. One key operation with automatic power shutdown.
3. Shutdown current is only about 20mA.
4. Automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-Channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, double diodes, Thyristors and Triacs.
5. Automatic detection of pin layout of the detected part.
6. Measuring of current amplification factor and Base-Emitter threshold voltage of bipolar transistors.
7. Darlington transistors can be identified by the threshold voltage and high current amplification factor.
8. Detection of the protection diode of bipolar transistors and MOSFETs.
9. Measuring of the Gate threshold voltage and Gate capacity value of MOSFETs.
1 x LCR-T4 Transistor Tester with Battery Buckle
1 x Acrylic Case for LCR-T4 Transistor Tester
Note: The power supply need a 9V layer-built battery.