· The board electrically isolates the controller from the high-power system by using an opto-isolator IC. The opto-isolator breakout IC has built-in two LEDs and two photodiodes, allowing the low-voltage side to control the high-voltage side.
· This is specially designed for optical isolation, which helps to connect digital systems to high-voltage or noisy systems.Good isolation performance, complete electrical isolation between input and output.
· The breakout board uses ILD213T opto-isolator and discrete transistors to calibrate the logic, with two channels. It is very suitable for use in noisy circuits where signal lines need electrical isolation.
· Using this board can allow the microcontroller to control the servo system or other motors. These motors use a higher voltage than the TTL logic on the micro (3.3V or 5V), and may affect our system when the motor is turned on and off. Cause electromagnetic interference.
· Easy to connect logic circuits, fast response speed, high transmission efficiency： this optoisolator is configured for data rates up to 9600bps. Compatible with dual wave, vapor phase and IR reflow soldering
Features: logic level voltage replacement and isolation of two circuits Two channel coupler SOIC-8 surface mountable package Standard lead spacing of 0.05" Isolation test voltage, 4000 VRMS Size: 1.52*1.52cm (0.6*0.6in)
2pcs*optocoupler isolator breakout board