· Motor Voltage: DC12-24V; Current: 80mA; Rotate Speed: 0.1-100 rpm; Motor RPM: 5000RPM; Flow Rate: 0-100 ml/min.
· The peristaltic pump is used to get the required flow. With two-way equal capacity flow, you can control the flow direction by connecting positive and negative pole. No damage to any parts of the pump when operating without liquid.
· The liquid can be pumped through the 4mm OD / 2mm ID silicone tubing. You can lengthen the silicone tubing with hose connector to better suit your DIY projects.
· The pump head can be easily connected or disconnected with the motor(Just plug it in the motor and with the sound of "click" heard, then you build yourself a peristaltic pump for your DIY projects), which is also convenient for silicone tube replacement and cleaning.
· This pump is suitable for aquarium, watering, experiment liquid dispensing, dosing additives, chemical liquid transport, ink transmission, quantitative extraction, etc.
Working Voltage: DC 12-24V
Working Current: 80mA
Relative Humidity: <80%
Flow Rate: 0~100 ml/min
Rotate Speed: 0.1~100 rpm
Motor RPM: 5000RPM
1 x Peristaltic Pump (Pump head color: Translucent Blue)
1. The peristaltic pump need to be assembled by yourself.
2. Instruction is included in the package so it won't take you too much of time to assemble the pump.
3. The motor is covered by waterproof heat shrink tube for better protection.