· Raspberry Pi Camera Module with 160 degrees fisheye wide angle for Pi 2B Pi 3B/B+ and Pi 4B
· The static resolution is 2592*1944, and the sensing pixel is 1080p.
· 5 million pixel OV5647 sensor with fixed focus lens.
· It has a CSI interface, which can transfer pixel data from the camera back to the processor, and can be used on the zero board through the pi zero ribbon cable.
· The product quality is excellent, suitable for beginners.
1. Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640*480p60/90 video recording
2. CCD size: 1/4 inch
3. Focal length: adjustable
4. Field of view: 160 degrees, ordinary lens only 72 degrees
5.4 screw holes: can be used for a fixed position; support access to fill light.
6. Size: 24.7mm*23.9mm
7. Power: 500w
8. The photosensitive chip is OV5647
9. Support 3.3V power output
1*15cm FFC cable